Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cale's Bday
For Cale's bday we went to a Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse where they cook in front of you! I had been there right before we married in '05 and thought it was the neatest thing! Cale had never been so we went with my sis and BIL and had a great time!


Then we had 'the family' party at a local Chinese restaurant. Here we are in our family photo!

Cale plays games on his phone and so I had my aunt make his cake a blackberry curve with Texas Hold 'Em on the screen...he had no idea what it would be!


His mommy & Duane got him an Oregon Ducks hat which he had been wanting..(wonder who told them that's what he wanted?!)

He had a great bday party and I want to thank you all for making it so special! Love you honey!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That blackberry cake is AWESOME!!! I am so impressed! I can't believe even the little tiny numbers and symbals!! She is GOOOOD!!!
You guys look so cute! Oregon Ducks??? interesting.

Where was the resturant you guys went to?