Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Gotta JOB!
It's been forever since I've wote but I have a good reason...I got a job!!! I gotta GREAT job, but it is temporary! The good news is I have plenty of time to look for a full time job here! My boss is Super nice and told me I could look and apply online and if I get an interview they will work around it! It's definatly a God thing and I'm so blessed to be here! I really enjoy it and I wish I could just stay here, but God has a better one somewhere for me! Well, Cale is waiting on me so I better get off here for now! I love you all and I'll try to write more often...if Cale would get me a computer I would! LOL!

Encouraging Word: God will supply ALL my needs!
Scripture: Phillipians 4:19



1 comment:

Jen said...

so glad to see a new post! and HOORAY for the new job! God spoils us, huh? hee hee