Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Job?
As most of you know I have worked at the same job for about a year and a half. I was working full time when I started here but for a while because we didn't have much business I have only worked 4 hours 4 days a week! You do the Math! So some stuff happened and so I put in my two weeks notice and now I am looking for a new job! I have an interview on Thursday and I have another job that is lined up for me too! I stepped out and God provided like ALWAYS! I prefer one over the other, but I want what God wants because he knows best! I know God knows what he's doing and he'll do what is best for me!
Enough about that....It's almost my anniversary! HOORAY! I can't wait! We are going to have so much fun! It is much needed too, because we haven't been able to see much of each other because Cale has had to work nights for 2 weeks! Wednesday our band is performing on the 19th! Then that weekend we are going to a women's conference and that will be fun too! If that's not enough then we are going to see family that we don't see very often for a birthday party the next weekend! So this month is very busy! I like it when I have things to look forward to!
Like I said earlier, God had a plan for me and everyone before we were even born! He has a plan and a purpose for each and everyone of us! I don't know everything God has for me, but I believe I hear his voice and I am going in the right direction. He does exceedingly and abundantly above all that we ask or think! That's my DAD! Is he yours?

Scripture: Ephesians 3:20
Encouraging Word: God has a plan for YOU!

No comments: