Friday, December 01, 2006

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!"
I know...it's a long title, but it snowed here!!!! I love the snow! I don't, however, like the slick roads!!! My wonderful husband drove me to work yesterday, but I had to drive myself today! It was a little slick, but my mom told me what to do if my car started sliding, and I didn't have any problems! Praise the Lord! I hope it snows on my b-day! That would be really exciting!

We had a great Thanksgiving! We had all my family come to my house and had a house full!!! Then on Friday morning we went to Cale's brother's house and took our son and little sister. Cale's brother's kids are about the same age and they had a blast!!! We went to The Incredible Pizza Place and they had more fun! They of course didn't want to leave, but we had to drive a few hours home. We'll get to see them at Christmas time! Well, I better go for now! Remember...Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

God Bless!!!

No comments: