Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SPRING BREAK

Well, it's my second day off and it was a pretty good day! I got up and watched my ol time favorite "Saved By The Bell"...we have a DVR and I recorded them. Yah, maybe it's a lil 'childish' but oh well! It's fun to watch them again! Then a movie came on that I'd never seen before, 'Fried Green Tomatoes'. I watched as I cleaned house and it was a good movie! I can't believe I'd never seen it! Then I cooked pizza and it was ready for Cale when he got off! Yum, it was good! He was very impressed that I'd done all this...he thinks on my days off I will just sit around and do nothing...I showed him! LOL!
Cale is about to teach me to play chess so I'm gonna go! I'll let you know tomorrow what the verdict was! If he was patient or not....we'll see!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope you're having a great week off!!