Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Practice # 2
This weekend went great! The kids were good and we had fun with them! Saturday I went to a women's thing at church and it was fun! We all had to fill out papers about us and then turn them in and draw from the pile and not let anyone or the person know who you got. It's called the Secret Sister and until December we are to pray for that person daily and get them at least one gift a month! It will be fun! Then December we revel to our Secret Sister who we are! I think it's a great idea! I'm glad Trina took me! Thanks girl!
Sunday we had a great service and then that night we practiced! Lee couldn't make it but Dave and Lauren came and we all practiced! It was better than last time! Dave is really catching on to his part and it sound great! I don't know if anyone's is going to tape it but my mom might! It will be our 1st band performance! It's going to be awesome!
Then tomorrow my 1st Youth Pastor is coming to speak! I can't wait! I haven't seen all of them in a long time! She always ministered to me and I know that she will the youth too!
Cale started working night yesterday! I don't like it but it's only for two weeks so he can train the new guys. I'm glad it's temporary, or he'd have to be looking for a new job! LOL! Well, I have to go for now! Love you all!

Verse for the day:.
Cast ALL your care upon the Lord; for he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

No comments: