Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Cabins...Here We Come
As most of you know Cale and I are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary and we are trying to figure our what we are going to do! We talked about going to stay at a cabin and so now we have to find one! It so much fun! I look at some and they are so beautiful! I think we have narrowed it down to one! You can look at it at
www.hefnercabins.com and it's the Hefner Hideaway and Cale talked the guy down to a cheaper price! YEAH! If anyone knows of a better deal or have some ideas let me know! I'm open to ideas! I can't wait to go! I've been tanning and working out so I'll be slim and tan for our 1 year and hopefully for the rest of my life! I just had to get back into a routine! I'll go for now! Love you all!

Quote:
There are 3 types of Christians:
1) Jaw Bone - talk NO action
2) Wish Bone - I WISH someone would witness
3) Backbone - talk AND action

Which one are YOU?

2 comments:

Trina said...

Hey Linds, there are pretty secluded cabins in Medicine Park, I'll get the info on them. I think it was like $125 a night- I don't know what the cost is of the ones ya'll are looking at (I haven't looked yet) but Nichole said they are really fun and have a hot tub and are in the wilderness kinda and it's all country. I think that's what we're going to do maybe!

Trina said...

Oh, and the hot tub is on the deck outside, how cool is that! It looks like it's cheaper then this Hefner one, but I don't know all the info. I'll get it for ya!