Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Cabins...Here We Come
As most of you know Cale and I are about to celebrate our 1 year anniversary and we are trying to figure our what we are going to do! We talked about going to stay at a cabin and so now we have to find one! It so much fun! I look at some and they are so beautiful! I think we have narrowed it down to one! You can look at it at
www.hefnercabins.com and it's the Hefner Hideaway and Cale talked the guy down to a cheaper price! YEAH! If anyone knows of a better deal or have some ideas let me know! I'm open to ideas! I can't wait to go! I've been tanning and working out so I'll be slim and tan for our 1 year and hopefully for the rest of my life! I just had to get back into a routine! I'll go for now! Love you all!

Quote:
There are 3 types of Christians:
1) Jaw Bone - talk NO action
2) Wish Bone - I WISH someone would witness
3) Backbone - talk AND action

Which one are YOU?

No comments: