Wednesday, March 29, 2006

God is Awesome!
Last night was great! As most of you know Cale and I attend The Christian Center. I love my church and God is doing awesome things there! Last month we had a Faith Conference and had 7 different speakers! They were Mark Hankins, Leroy Thompson, Billy Joe Daugherty, Creflo Dollar, Kate McVeigh, Charles Capps, and Jerry Savelle. Every night was awesome! They all had a great revelation from God and I was blessed to be apart of it! This month (Monday 27th and Tuesday 28th) we had a Faith Seminar with Keith Moore and Jesse Duplantis! These two nights have also been a blessing to be apart of! I'm so glad that God has brought us to this church to be blessed and to be a blessing! Praise God!
Well, our puppies are 5 weeks old and if anyone wants one then let me know! We are keeping one of the boy puppies, but there is a girl, and two boys that we can give away. We will miss them but we can't keep 5 dogs! I am praying they will go to a good Christian home! That probably sounds crazy but they are like my babies and I want them taken care of!
Well, that's all for today! Have a Blessed Day!

Quote:
You may be the only Bible someone sees....are you being the light of the world?
Matthew 5:14

1 comment:

M, J, B, G...and Sam. said...

Wow, makes me wish we still went to church there! We will get to see Jerry Saville at our church tonight though...so that will be cool! Now if I can just get Matt to come with me......! (he always wants to--he's just tired from work). Anyway, tell Cale thanks for the sweet comment on my website! We sure love and miss you guys! I hope God brings us closer to one another someday so we can spend a lot more time together! Luv ya! Jen