Friday, March 17, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hello everyone! I'm so glad I figured out how to do this...it's so Neat! I want to start off by saying, Happy Birthday to my best friend Trina! Love ya girly!
Yesterday I finally got to go tanning! Yah! My sister and I went and my buns and back are a little tender! I'm going to go 2x a week so I can be tan for me and my honnies 1 year anniversary! YEAH! It's already been a year! Wow..it flew! I'm so glad that God put us together! Yah, we've had our ups and downs, but who hasn't??!! I just have to remind myself when a trial comes that, "love is not a feeling, it's a commitment!" I know we couldn't of made it this far without God, our church family, and our family to always encourage and help us out! Cale is definatly my match, but it doesn't mean there wont be problems! We just have to give it to God and let him work it out!
Well, I'm going to leave you with this scripture...Ephesians 2:10. God has brought this scripture to my attention lately and maybe it will help you too! Love you all! God Bless!

No comments: